One of the biggest Hospital in Indonesia is currently looking for Senior Sales manager
with the qualifications and description as below :
Senior Sales Manager
• Min. S1 in business/management with MBA preferred.
• Proven abilitity to lead and drive the team of sales with min. 5 years of experience.
• Mature disposition. Persistent and determined. Willingness to learn and resourceful.
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Literacy in computer – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
• Plan, implement and evaluate daily sales programs in the field.
• Lead doctor referrals programs, Corporate Sales programs and Insurance Sales programs.
• Supporting corporate marketing programs for EO’s sales community and march.
• Once a year is responsible for determining the selling price of the product in the core team meeting of OMNI Hospital tariff determination by researching the price of health services at the competitor’s hospital, evaluating and suggesting to Corporate Marketing & Sales Director
• Responsible for planning, leading and managing the sales team by providing guidance, supervision, tracking and coaching / motivation to ensure that existing human resources have adequate competence and skills to be able to perform the necessary tasks and responsibilities on their part. Ensure the succession planning of the sales team members.
• Responsible for achieving annual sales targets (volume & value) through effective sales program / plan approach
• Perform weekly monitoring of the achievements of all members of Corporate, Insurance, Community & Private, and Referral sections
• Responsible to create a work plan and budget cost of the Sales Department by estimating the cost of the activities section below to support the implementation of the work plan. Responsible to monitor budget entertainment.
|Job Category||Account Executive, Business Analyst|