One of the biggest Hospital in Indonesia is currently looking for Finance & Accounting Manager with the qualifications and description as below :
• Min. S1 majoring in Accounting
• Min. 2 years working as Finance Accounting Manager
• Master accounting standards and update with tax regulations
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Literacy in computer – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa.
• Placement will be in South Tangerang, Jakarta and Bekasi
• Responsible for the operational continuity of Finance & Accounting Department by understanding all system (SOP) in accounting and finance and actively participate in improving SOP
• Responsible for the availability of accurate and timely financial reports by analyzing and processing data from each financial transaction to ensure all financial transactions have been recorded correctly and on time in accordance with applicable accounting standards
• Responsible for preparing the financial data as the basis for the preparation of tariffs and provide recommendations selling price of hospital services by performing cost analysis and margin on the investment issued in order to achieve a competitive selling price.
• Responsible for coordinating, directing and overseeing the implementation of billing activities for the receivables are paid on time.
• Conducting research and analysis on bank fees, bank interest rates and foreign exchange rates and hospital tariff competitors to be able to provide input to superiors.
• Responsible for establishing good relationships with other departments within the company and external parties by coordinating, cooperating and communicating for tasks and work can be done well.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|