One of the biggest Hospital in Indonesia is currently looking for Finance Controller with the qualifications and description as below :
• Min. S1 majoring in Accounting
• Minimum 4 years experience in financial and hospital administration or similar business entity.
• Mastering the basic principles of Indonesian accounting and tax regulations.
• Have adequate managerial skills.
• Have a maturity of personality and skills of interpersonal relationships.
• Master the computer very well
• Mastering English and Bahasa Indonesia well
• Placement will be in South Tangerang, Jakarta and Bekasi
• Direct, coordinate and measure the Company’s financial performance of daily operations of all divisions and departments within the Company for the purpose of financial planning and budget management.
• Monitor and analyze daily, monthly and annual financial transactions and compare with budget.
• Responsible for financial analysis and make proposed consideration for superiors for contract negotiation process, establishment of management strategy and decision-making for investment, short term and long term plan of Company, budget and financial target of each part and Company as a whole, policy making and procedure improvement.
• Present the necessary financial data for supervisor and financial policy making accurately and timely.
• Calculate service cost and comparison with competitor’s tariff to determine the selling price base for the Company’s services.
• Responsible and conduct a direct financial audit process to ensure compliance of procedures and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
• Responsible documents related to accounting activities are recorded in an accurate and correct bookkeeping.
•Responsible for calculating and making payments on tax obligations arising from existing transactions and in accordance with applicable tax laws.